Get ready for glowing, flawless & balanced skin! This oil contains a variety of specialized herbs that promote skin elasticity and blood flow. I know what you’re thinking... put OIL on my face!? Don't worry, this oil is suitable for ALL skin types. Argan oil actually helps regulate the amount of sebum (naturally occurring body oil) that our skin produces, keeping the skin hydrated, but not oily!
About the Herbs:
- Peppermint leaves contain naturally occurring salicylic acid which assist in smooth cell turnover, helping to fade scars and reduce acne. Not only does mint nourish and hydrate the skin, it also boosts blood circulation can help slow the formulation of fine lines and wrinkles! Peppermint is also an astringent, meaning it will tone the skin and refine the visibility of pores.
- Calendula is a well known skin soothing plant. But did you know that it's powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties are part of what makes it SO nurturing to your skin? Studies show that calendula flowers help visibly improve skin, sooth discomfort and irritation, and give the skin a smooth dewy finish. Additionally, this herb will erase dullness, fight fine lines and wrinkles, and improve your skins overall tone and texture.
- Chamomile, this anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, and antioxidant rich plant has a long history of soothand ing eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties, chamomile also has potential in healing acne and acne scars. How does this work? The anti-bacterial, anti-septic, and anti-fungal properties help kill the bacteria that causes blemishes, while also preventing new ones from popping up. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help heal the skin; treating scars and lightening dark spots.
- Rosemary is a great herb for acne prone aging skin! Because it is an astringent and anti-microbial, it can help maintain natural sebum balance and decongest acne. It also has many benefits to aging skin. For example, when applied topically, rosemary stimulates/increases circulation and oxygenation. This factor also helps decrease dark under-eye circles and puffiness.
- Argan Oil is most well known for making your hair look luxuriously healthy; however, many people don't know that it has many additional cosmetic and medicinal purposes. Argan oil is generously high is fatty acids, the majority coming from Linoleic acid (Omega-6) and Oleic acid (Omega-9). It is also a great source of Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant, required for healthy skin, hair, and eyes. If you have sensitive skin, don't worry! Argan oil is rated a 0 on the Comedogenic Scale; meaning it will not clog pores and it is very gentle on the skin. Our high quality organic virgin argan oil is cold pressed, unrefined, and de-odorized.
All ingredients used are certified USDA organic and of top quality!
Beauty Blend Facial Oil (4 oz.)
Ready to let show off your skins natural radiance!? Start with 2-3 drops and work your way up as needed after cleansing and toning.
(Each dropper full contains 30 drops)
**Not to be used internally, especially while pregnant. Calendula used internally has traditionally been used to bring on menses**
My goal is to help you be healthy and happy! With that said, if you are unsatisfied with your order, please reach out by sending an email so I can assist you in returning/refunding your product or finding something more suitable for your needs! Any and all feedback is appreciated.