Calm the heart & quiet the spirit with this sweet tasting vegetable glycerin tincture. These herbs were made to help us adapt and stay cool through the "Go, Go, Go" lifestyle that we have become accustomed to. This tincture contains the adaptogenic herbs that we need to adjust to this demanding world, while also containing soothing/nervine herbs to help us feel at ease. Check out my blog for a deeper look into this tincture!
About the Herbs:
- Skullcap is a very gentle nervine, meaning it works to nourish the nervous system. In times of physical and mental exhaustion, this herb will help bring you back to balance! It has also been known to quiet circular thoughts, relieve tension and stress, and ease nervousness.
- Chamomile is commonly known for its relaxing effects. This is mainly due to the fact that this herb is a nervine, meaning it helps support the nervous system. Chamomile has also been known to calm and sooth the digestive system, and aid in restlessness and irritability.
- Lemon Balm is also known as the sunshine plant because it helps relive gloom, nervous exhaustion, and restlessness. This nervine is a powerful mood elevator that has potential for optimizing immune health, cognitive function, and digestive health. Historically, this herb was used to relieve bloating, gas, and indigestion; however, there are a number of recent studies showing that the herb has much more to offer!
- Passionflower is a gentil nervine that promotes nutrition uptake at a cellular level, meaning it will restore debilitated nerve centers. During times of stress, this medicinal plant will help reduce tension and promote a calm and quiet mind.
- Holy Basil (Rama) also known as Tulsi is known for its cooling, mellow flavors. It is also one of the most revered adaptogens in Ayurvedic Medicine. Adaptogens are a form of herbal medicine that promote homeostasis and help your body adapt to stress in a healthy way by regulating the stress hormones (like cortisol) in your body. Don't get me wrong, we need these "stress" hormones to stay healthy, but too much can cause a variety of symptoms including weight gain, mood swings, anxiety, chest pain, and so on. Adaptogens like Holy Basil work to regulate the body's stress response and keep it at a healthy level! With its calming energy, tulsi can also help uplift a low/negative mood.
- Cordyceps is a medicinal mushroom highly valued in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This mushroom is an adaptogen, which means it will help your body adapt to stress and respond in a healthy way. Many herbalists and athletes use cordyceps to support physical energy levels and healthy stamina. The fruiting body of this mushroom, like many other medicinal mushrooms, contains high amounts of polysaccharides (specifically beta-glucans). Beta-glucans found in mushrooms are known to have anti-tumor and immune modulating effects.
All ingredients used are certified USDA organic and of top quality!
De-Stress Glycerite (2 oz.)
Use: Feeling overwhelmed, depleted, STRESSED!? These adaptogenic/nervine herbs will help melt away daily stress and maintain homeostasis, keeping you cool through all of the ups and downs.
Dosage: 20-60 drops 3-4 times a day. For best absorption, use under the tongue.
(Each dropper full contains 30 drops)
**Not to be used while pregnant or breastfeeding**