This tummy soothing blend aims to improve and support healthy digestion so you can enjoy your day & your food! Many of the herbs in this blend are jam-packed with nutrients and have benefits extending far past digestion. However, this blend helps maintain a healthy gut and aids in detoxification!
About the Herbs:
- Dandelion Root is highly nutrient dense. In fact, it is one of the highest containing plants of beta-carotene! It is low in calories and high in fiber, antioxidants, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C. Dandelion has been widely used in traditional medicines tracing all the way back to 659 B.C. Traditionally, it has been used to cure digestive dysfunction, relieve pain, and heal the liver. Today, studies show that dandelion root can aid in killing cancer cells, cleansing the liver, reducing cholesterol, promoting skin health, fighting bacterial infections, and strengthening bones.
- Ginger has traditionally been used as a remedy for nausea and vomiting, cardiovascular health, joint and muscle health, and managing weight. Ginger is very mineral rich, containing high amounts of calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, iron, zinc, and copper. Today, studies show that ginger helps to modulate gut microbiota which can reduce inflammation, obesity, insulin resistance, and liver steatosis (fatty liver). In a 2018 study, researchers also found that ginger supplementation (1g/day) reduced symptoms of colitis in animal subjects.
- Marshmallow Root is a highly effective anti-inflammatory herb that has traditionally been used to treat tonsilitis, bronchitis, UTI's, respiratory infections, cough's, and colds. It is utilized in this GI Support blend because of its benefits for the gut lining, preventing leaky gut syndrome. Research also shows that marshmallow root coats the inside of the stomach and prevents acid from causing discomfort and “burning". Along with this, it comes with a handful of digestive benefits!
- Red Rooibos has been a treatment for diarrhea and other stomach issues for centuries due to its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It promotes gut health and keeps the GI tract healthy. Rooibos is also helpful in promoting weight management, diabetes management, heart health, and immune support. This tea is also very low in tannins, helping to keep your iron levels regular.
- Hibiscus was labeled as a "therapeutic agent" in the Journal of Experimental Pharmacology in 2012 due to its vast amounts of antioxidants (in one cup!). It is also a great source of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, and B-vitamins like niacin and folic acid. With hibiscus, you can also improve the health of your gastrointestinal system. It is great for improving digestion, treating constipation, and regularizing both urination and bowel movements.
All ingredients used are certified USDA organic and of top quality!
GI Support Tea w/ Free Teabag (2oz.)
Use & Dosage: For best results use this tea 1-3 times daily, approx. 15 minutes before meals. Add 1-3 teaspoons of tea to your reusable organic cotton tea bag & let it steep for approx. 10-15 minutes. Each bag contains approximately 20-30 brews.
My goal is to help you be healthy and happy! With that said, if you are unsatisfied with your order, please reach out by sending an email so I can assist you in returning/refunding your product or finding something more suitable for your needs! Any and all feedback is appreciated.