Cozy up with a nutritious cup of golden milk! With lions mane (the powerhouse of medicinal mushrooms) this cup comes packed with immune modulating, anti-inflammatory, and brain healing magic. Heat tolerant probiotics and adaptogens have also been mindfully added to this golden blend to aid in optimal health and wellbeing!
About the Herbs:
- Lions Mane has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its brain, cognitive, & stress support. The fruiting body of this mushroom is highly nurturing for the brain, crossing the blood brain barrier to directly support brain cells & healthy cell growth. It also stimulates the brains natural production of nerve growth factor. Meaning it will support overall brain health, regeneration, and protection.
- Turmeric is gaining increased popularity in western medicine & has been used in Ayurvedic & Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Traditionally, this herb was used for digestive health, immune support, brain health, and for its beauty benefits on the skin. Today, clinical research focuses mostly on its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcuminoids, a family of active compounds in turmeric, have been widely studied in western medicine and are glorified for their ability to scavenge for free radicals in the body.
- Ashwagandha is one of my favorite adaptogens. Adaptogens are a form of herbal medicine that promote homeostasis and help your body adapt to stress in a healthy way by regulating the stress hormones (like cortisol) in your body. Research has shown that ashwagandha can help normalize cortisol levels, thus reducing the stress response. It is also useful for reducing inflammation, risk of cancers, improved memory, anti-aging, and improved immune function.
- Ginger has traditionally been used as a remedy for nausea and vomiting, cardiovascular health, joint and muscle health, and managing weight. It is also very mineral rich, containing high amounts of calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, iron, zinc, and copper. Today, studies show that ginger helps to modulate gut microbiota which can reduce inflammation, obesity, insulin resistance, and liver steatosis (fatty liver).
- Cinnamon is a simple digestive aid that is also high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly used to reduce bloating, reduce gas, decrease the amount of glucose that enters the bloodstream after a meal, and lowering carbon dioxide levels in the stomach. Cinnamon is also great for calming the nerves and easing symptoms of anxiety & depression. This makes sense because when the second brain (the gut) is able to function optimally, it is able to generate healthier amounts of happy hormones (like serotonin, 90% of which is made in the gut!).
- Black Peppercorns have also been widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its digestive, anti-inflammatory, and immune supporting properties. Research shows that piperine, the active compound in black pepper, supports the absorption of other herbs, specifically curcumins or turmeric. In fact, one study showed that the combination of black pepper and turmeric increased the bioavailability of nutrients by over 154%.
All ingredients used are certified USDA organic and of top quality!
Golden Milk w/ Probiotics
Instructions: Add your milk of choice and 1-3 tsp of mixture to a saucepan. Whisk to combine over medium heat. Do not let it boil. Enjoy as needed with intention.
Drink with peace of mind: Made with Vegan, Organic, & Non-GMO ingredients. No fillers, thickeners, or binders.
My goal is to help you be healthy and happy! With that said, if you are unsatisfied with your order, please reach out by sending an email so I can assist you in returning/refunding your product or finding something more suitable for your needs! Any and all feedback is appreciated.