Do you know the healing power of mushrooms!? Mushrooms contain high levels of a variety of polysaccharides, which promote immune defense, digestive function, and detoxification. Mushrooms in particular contain high levels of beta glucans and alpha glucans (polysaccharides) which help the body produce white blood cells, specifically natural killer (NK) cells, T cells, and B cells. They do not overstimulate, rather, they constantly feed and activate the immune system (immune modulating). Excess NK cells are then used in injury recovery, working similarly to stem cells. Mushrooms also act as prebiotics in the gut, stimulating growth of "good" gut microbiota. This complex blend of medicinal mushrooms is suitable for anyone and everyone! This is a great way to support overall health while also aiding in the prevention of health risks!
You might be wondering, "why alcohol?". Alcohol tinctures have the ability to absorb more nutrients out of herbs, have quicker access to the body, and are faster acting on the body. Your ticket to comprehensive immune support & more!
About the Shrooms:
- Chaga is also known as the beauty mushroom! According to the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) score, chaga has the highest “total antioxidant capacity” (TAC) among natural foods. This mushroom is known to slow the signs of aging by essentially eliminating oxidative stress; preventing the onset of wrinkles, discoloration, and acne. It is also widely used to promote healthy cell growth & turnover, as well as gastrointestinal health.
- Cordyceps is highly valued in Traditional Chinese Medicine for a reason! This slender little mushroom is a powerful adaptogen that offers immune, lung, and kidney support. Adaptogens are a form of herbal medicine that promote homeostasis and help your body adapt to stress in a healthy way by regulating the stress hormones (like cortisol) in your body. Many herbalists and athletes use cordyceps to support physical energy levels and healthy stamina. The fruiting body of this mushroom, like many other medicinal mushrooms, contains high amounts of polysaccharides (specifically beta-glucans). Beta-glucans found in mushrooms are known to have anti-tumor and immune modulating effects.
- Lion's Mane also has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its brain, cognitive, & stress support. The fruiting body of this mushroom is highly nurturing for the brain, crossing the blood brain barrier to directly support brain cells & healthy cell growth. It also stimulates the brains natural production of nerve growth factor. Meaning it will support overall brain health, regeneration, and protection.
- Turkey Tail has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Native American herbalism for its immune support. This is the ultimate “feel good” mushroom. Known for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects, this mushroom also supports normal cell growth & turnover, while also supporting the immune response and liver.
- Reishi is a highly utilized mushroom in Traditional Chinese Medicine, known as the mushroom of immortality! It was considered a tonic for vital energy, or Qi. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, this concept is thought of as a force field around the host that protects overall health and vitality. Modern studied have shown reishi to be useful in cardiovascular support, immune support, promoting healthy stress response, and providing energy & stamina.
- Maitake also known as the Dancing Mushroom, is highly valued in both Japanese and Chinese Traditional Medicines. As with all of the above mushrooms, this mushroom is a strong immune defender! It works synergistically with other medicinal mushrooms, strengthening the beneficial powers that they provide. Modern research shows that maitake promotes cellular & immune health by supplying the building blocks for metabolic activity.
All ingredients used are certified USDA organic and of top quality!
Shroom Complex - Alcohol Tincture (Multi-Size)
Use: Think of this tincture as a wellness supplement. Its contents will help strengthen immunity, increase clarity & cognition, provide energy & stamina, and MUCH MORE!
Dose: For best absorption, use a dropper full under the tongue. Because this is an alcohol base & the under the tongue method can be very harsh, you can mix it into a beverage or smoothie. My favorite method is mixing a dropper full into a shot glass of orange juice! Can be taken with or without food.
(Each dropper full contains 30 drops)
**Please consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding**
My goal is to help you be healthy and happy! With that said, if you are unsatisfied with your order, please reach out by sending an email so I can assist you in returning/refunding your product or finding something more suitable for your needs! Any and all feedback is appreciated.