Best suited for the follicular & ovulatory phases of your cycle! The follicular phase starts once the menstrual phase ends and lasts about a week. Next comes the ovulatory phase in which ovulation takes place. Although this phase is also about a week long, the release of the egg usually occurs in a 1-2 day window. This is when we are most fertile and when we experience a peak in estrogen, LH, and LSF. The hormonal peak is usually why we feel at our best during these phases; our energy levels are up, our skin looks vibrant and clear, desire is high, and we have an extrospective presence. These nutrient dense herbs will help boost LH production and balance the estrogen/progesterone ratio, which means healthy ovulation! The herbs in this blend will also aid in decreasing ovulation pain & cysts, while increasing fertility and overall reproductive health.
**See my blog on Cycle Syncing for more information!
About the Herbs:
- Red Clover has been traditionally used and praised for its anti-cancer effects. Today, red clover is most well known for its ability to boost fertility and reproductive health. Red clover contains plant-based estrogens known as phytoestrogens. This mild estrogenic effect of red clover is thought to assist in fertility and create more regular menstrual cycles. That’s because a rise in estrogen levels causes follicles to prepare for ovulation. Red Clover also has a lot of other benefits in relation to reproductive health. This herb also contains a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, chromium, magnesium, thiamine, and niacin which are necessary for preparing the body for a healthy pregnancy. Prior to conception, these high levels of nutrients can help restore normal reproductive functioning, decrease menstrual cramps, and dissolve ovarian cysts.
- Vitex also known as chasteberry, is most often used by herbalists to decrease PMS symptoms. This herb stimulates and normalizes the hormones such as estrogen and progesterone levels in women. Progesterone levels that are too low may be one cause of ovarian cysts. It also regulates hormonal balance, promotes ovulation and improves the timing of menstrual cycle. Studies show that regular use of this herb can improve fertility, relieve fibrocystic breast disease, dysmenorrhea, and endometriosis.
- Shatavari is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for boosting fertility and reproductive health in both men and women, as well as boosting libido. This herb is known to reduce the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome and restore hormonal imbalances (thanks to one of its key constituents, steroidal saponins, which is known to be an estrogen regulator). Shatavari also boosts LH production, which is optimal in promoting healthy ovulation. Regular use of this herb can help improve follicular maturity and stabilize irregularities in the menstrual cycle, all of which can help increase chances of conception!
- Maca also known as Peruvian Ginseng, is known for its nutrient density and potential benefits for fertility, libido, and menopause. Maca is a hormonal adaptogen, although it does not contain any phyto-hormones, it contains the nutrients needed to support normal hormone production and up/down regulates this according to the body's specific needs. Due to its nutrient density and high mineral content, this herb can support energy production, thyroid function, and even increase libido in both men and women.
- Stinging Nettle is commonly used for its anti-histamine effects, however, this herb is extremely nutrient-dense and has the highest amount of chlorophyll among the herb kingdom. It is often considered a green "superfood" because of its nutrient-rich contents, being high in various vitamins, minerals, protein, & carotenoids. Nettle is also known as a uterine tonic, meaning it will help to strengthen and tone the uterus, making a great home for a tiny growing baby.
- Dandelion is added to this blend for its liver supporting qualities. Dandelion is also extremely nutrient dense, containing the highest amount of beta-carotene among the herb kingdom. Liver health is vital for proper hormone balance and menstrual health. This is because the liver is responsible for processing and secreting hormones from the body. Liver support is highly important because if the liver cannot remove excess hormones properly, there is the risk of hormonal imbalances, which can then lead to illness/disease.
All ingredients used are certified USDA organic and of top quality!
Ovulation Aid Tincture (2oz)
Dose: Use 20-60 drops once or twice a day under the tongue or mixed into another liquid. Intended for use during the follicular and ovulatory phases of your menstrual cycle. In other words, start use once your menstrual phase ends & continue until the end of ovulation. *See blog on Cycle Syncing for more information!
(Each dropper full contains 30 drops)
*Discontinue use if you are pregnant or using synthetic hormones.
My goal is to help you be healthy and happy! With that said, if you are unsatisfied with your order, please reach out by sending an email so I can assist you in returning/refunding your product or finding something more suitable for your needs! Any and all feedback is appreciated.