The women's wellness tincture was formulated to promote overall reproductive health and minimize the negative symptoms associated with the final phases of the menstrual cycle. The herbs selected for this formula are nourishing, calming, and specifically supportive of women's health!
About the Herbs:
- Red Raspberry Leaf is commonly consumed in tea form as a uterine tonic. Research shows that when used before and during menstruation, it has the ability to relieve cramping, pain, and reduce heavy flows. This herb is also a great addition for women struggling with endometriosis because it promotes healthy blood circulation and overall uterine health.
- Red Clover Blossom has been known to decrease abnormal cervical cell growth or cervical dysplasia. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in reducing pain associated with menstruation.
- Calamus Root helps promote menstrual regulation, reduce swelling, and relieve pain. I love this herb because it promotes calming and centering (we could all use a little "chill" here and there).
- Nettle is very mineral dense, more specifically iron and magnesium. Surprisingly, most menstrual cramps are associated with depletion of these minerals! Nettle is also highly nourishing pre and post cycle.
- Oatstraw is a highly nutrient dense herb that comes from the milky oat plant before it matures. Specifically, this herb is high in magnesium, protein, iron, and calcium! Oatstraw is also classified as a nervine, which means that it works to support and nourish the nervous system. Just like we use oat baths and face scrubs to calm the skin, oatstraw is used to calm the mind and body.
- Turmeric Root contains the active compound curcumin, which is widely used to treat pain and inflammation. There is also supporting research showing that curcumin has the ability to decrease the growth of endometrial tissue.
- Wild Yam Root is an antispasmodic herb, meaning that it can relieve menstrual cramping, pain, or dysmenorrhea. It has also been widely used for pain relief after pelvic surgury (related to endometriosis, fibroid, or cyst removal), C-section, and post-labor pain.
All ingredients used are certified USDA organic and of top quality!
Women's Wellness Glycerite ( 2 oz.)
Use: This tincture is intended for promoting overall reproductive health and menstrual relief. The herbs selected for this formula are nourishing, calming, pain relieving, and specifically supportive of women’s health! Suggested use is at the start of menstrual symptoms, for some women, this can be a week or so before the actual menstrual phase.
Dosage: For best absorption, use a dropper full under the tongue as needed (3-4 times per day).
(Each dropper full contains 30 drops)
**Please consult your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding